Protecting Your Original Works of Authorship
The attorneys at Woodard, Emhardt, Henry, Reeves & Wagner, help clients maintain a competitive advantage and maximize the value of their copyrighted works. We register and enforce copyrights both domestically and abroad and advise clients on the use of copyrighted content. Our experience includes: registrations, applications, title searches, and drafting and negotiating contracts and licenses on behalf of clients.
Our dedicated staff is trained on electronically filing copyright applications and depositing works with the United States Copyright Office. In addition, we have an international network of foreign associates who can help us register your works abroad.
Our copyright experience includes:
- Copyright counseling
- Filing to register copyrights in the U.S. and internationally
- Copyright analysis and opinions for mergers & acquisitions
- Negotiating and drafting licensing agreements and assignments
- Investigations related to the copyright rights of others
- Copyright litigation throughout the U.S. and internationally
- Copyright enforcement on online marketplaces and on third party websites
- Client counseling on proper copyright notices and marking
Save More Money by Filing Online
February 12, 2010